After 6 years of selfless service to the EIB Network, she decided to leave corporate world in December 2020 to fully give herself to helping businesses in Africa and their leaders and teams build resilience and succeed in a seemingly unpredictable business environment.
Hence, she followed the path of fulltime entrepreneurship as a freelance consultant and a startup leader. She is the Founder and CEO of ICS Africa Limited (Impact Concepts and Solutions Africa) – a budding Pan African company that provides Management Consulting, Personal & Professional Development, Marketing and Communications, as well as Corporate Events Engineering and Management services. Under her watch, her company through her talented team has been instrumental in co creating with clients partner impactful events to include the Ghana Bloggers Summit, The Zee Pay YouTube Creators Festival and Awards Ghana, Dare to Aspire Women Summit, and the Ghana Technology and Innovation Week.
Emmaline is also the founder and lead blogger of a digital platform called The Fearless and Fabulous Network where she inspires women in leadership, faith, love and career, personal growth as well as promote exceptional women, globally. She is also the Director for Membership and Business Development at the Ghana Chamber of Young Entrepreneurs (GCYE), the official network of young Ghanaian business owners with interest covering every sector of the private enterprise. As an advocacy group, GCYE was formed with the primary objective to unite, engage, and promote initiatives and innovations of young entrepreneurs to facilitate support in their pursuit of economic prosperity. She also participated in contributing to the development of the Ghana Startup Bill which is hoped to be passed as an Act in the earliest future.
Later, following her passion for the African youth and their development as leaders and generational thinkers, she started a youth mentorship club and personal development university called Level Up Africa. By the grace of God, she has been able to impact the lives of young Ghanaians that have come her way and helped to put them on the right path towards, self-confidence, career development and advancement. She ensures she impacts her mentees via soft skill and capacity building programs free of charge.
Her social Media handles are:
- LinkedIn (Emmaline Datey)
- Facebook (@emadateyofficial, @gcnafrica, and @TheFnFNetwork)
- Twitter (@emadatey and @TheFnFNetwork),
- Instagram (@emativator_gh, @gcnafrica)
- and thefandfnetwork.wordpress.com.
As a vibrant speaker, she focuses on Leadership, Personal branding, Personal Growth and Success Strategies, Career Development, Life Skills, and HR Strategy. She has been a keynote speaker on platforms such as:
- Presbyterian University College Women’s Conference
- Leadership Speaks Webinar
- Business Milk Tour Entrepreneurship Seminar
- GIJ Students Seminar
- Jogging with Heroes
- Ghana Skills & Employability Summit
- The African HR Leaders Conference
- Live FM’s Girl Code
- Business Startup Clinic
- Wordsmith Global Tertiary Tour
- Build and Monetize your Brand Masterclass 2019
- The National Sales Summit, 2019
- The Business Chamber Summit, 2019
- Tanoe Workshop 2019
- Ahaban Workshop 2019
- Accra Youth Summit 2019
- Success Africa 2019
- Leaders and Entrepreneurs Workshop 2019
- Speak Write Program 2019
- Talk Over Lunch 2019
- The Black Mastermind Business Mastery Session 2019
- National Courier Association Workshop 2019
- Girls Connect 2020
- Academic Outfitters Webinar 2020
- Hubs Management Capacity Series 2020
- Negotiations, Contracts, & Commitments Workshop 2020
- Career Coaching and Mentoring Webinar 2020
- Get Connected Career Acceleration Webinar 202
- Accra Spintex Startup Summit 2020
- The Incubator Nesthub Webinar 2020
- Alacrity Team Personal Branding Webinar 2020
- Invest Pro Personal Branding Webinar 2020
- Bilth Moment Webinar 2020
- Valley View University School of Business Seminar 2020
- National Students’ Achievement Award 2020
- Kasanufo Public Speaking Contest 2021
- Goal Crushing Summit 2021
- World Speech Day – IWD Edition 2021
- The Staff Productivity Workshop 2021
- The Brand Summit 2021
- Startup Nexus 2021
- The Business Hub Webinar 2021
- Youth Leadership in Africa Webinar 2021.
As a Corporate MC, she has hosted corporate events to include: the African Twin Fashion Festival 2016/17, Women CEO Summit 2018, Ghana AI and Block Chain Forum 2019, The Career and Love Affairs Conference 2019, Hacklab 2019, To Get Her Summit 2020, and the Africa African SMEs Dialogue 2021.
Additionally, Emmaline served on the Ghana Event Awards board in 2017 and 2018. She currently sits on the Board for the Foundation for Behavioural and Attitudinal Change (FOBAC) Ghana and the Africa Digital Festival. In 2020 and 2021, she also served as a jury for ‘The 5K Challenge’, a business pitch for young entrepreneurs powered by Platinum Africa Solutions Limited.
As a motivator, she developed the brand name Emativator, with the aim of inspiring lives, shifting mindsets, and igniting dreams.
Emmaline channels her positive energy into coaching people to becoming unusual leaders, executing leadership development strategies and events or programs that are aligned with organization vision and goals. She is passionate about promoting the African Dream and the Ideal African Brand. She believes that the only way Africans can achieve great results is through great people and great people need great leadership.